Get in touch ...



Know of something happening in
Llangollen?
Tweet
us on
@llanblogger


E-mail your contributions to: llanblogger.blogspot@gmail.com

We are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/llanbloggercouk/139122552895186



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Horseshoe Pass rescue drama

The Leader is reporting today how rescue workers battled for hours to reach an elderly couple who had been poisoned by carbon monoxide at their remote farm on the Horseshoe Pass.

See the full story at http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/121172/couple-poisoned-in-farm-snow-drift.aspx  

No comments:

Post a Comment